Since your first job at King's is to be a student, our campus offers flexible, part-time employment opportunities each year to full-time students. Unless indicated otherwise, jobs run within the regular school year, September to April.
2017-2018 Applications are now open for all King's students. Please note that students will only be contacted if selected for an interview.
- Returning Students: April 30 for 2017-2018 fall/winter term jobs
- New Students: April 30 (recommended deadline) with final deadline on August 15
Steps to Apply
- Review the Job Descriptions to find out where you would like to work, and/or would be qualified for.
- 2017-2018 Application Form (note: this application form cannot be saved partway through; be prepared to apply in one sitting).
Important - Please Read Before Applying
- Resumes and cover letters are not accepted. Previous work experience, skills, and references must be entered into the application form.
- You cannot save your information and go back to it later. Be prepared to complete the form in one sitting.
- If students submit more than one application, the most current application submitted prior to the deadline will be used.
- Applications with missing information will not be accepted under any circumstance.
- Jobs are competitive! There are not enough jobs for all students who apply, so make sure to complete the form with enough detail about yourself and list all pertinent skills and work experience.
- Students are ONLY contacted if selected for an interview.
- Students must be studying on a full-time basis (minimum of 9 credits per term) and maintain a minimum G.P.A. of 2.0 to work on campus (and cannot be on academic probation/suspension).
- Pay levels depend on several factors such as skill, ability, and experience. View the Province of Alberta's minimum wage standards.