International Admission Requirements
Bachelor of Arts, Science, Business, and Music Degrees
Applicants from outside of Canada will be considered for admission on presentation of an academic high school program similar to the Alberta program. Specific admission requirements may vary depending upon the applicant’s country of origin. All applicants must meet the following three requirements:
- English Language Proficiency
- General admission requirements (see below)
- Program-specific requirements
High School Admission Requirements
- Complete five Grade 12 courses with a minimum average of 60%:
- One course must be academic English
- Three courses must be academic (eg: social studies, language, math, calculus, science, fine arts)
- The fifth course may be any academic or non-academic Grade 12 course carrying normal weight (eg: physical education)
- Cannot be special projects or Work Experience
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Applicants For students who have taken IB courses.
- Advanced Placement (AP) Applicants For students who have taken AP courses.
- Mature Applicants For applicants who will be 21+ years of age in their term of study with no previous post-secondary education.
- Transfer Applicants For applicants with previous post-secondary education, including Bible College and YWAM.
United States Admission Requirements
- ACT Overall score of 20 or higher, with no individual score below 15 in the English, math, reading, and science sections.
- SAT (Written before March 2016) Combined score of 1500 or higher on reading, math, and writing, with no individual score less than 400.
- SAT (Written after March 2016) Combined score of 1100 or higher on reading, math, and writing, with no individual score less than 550.
- Program-Specific Requirements Science prerequisites can be met by completing the corresponding SAT exam. Math component of ACT and SAT exams satisfy King's math prerequisite.